At GRD Biomechanics we're always looking for talented individuals to join our team! Open positions can be found below. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNC Programmer - Full Time
GRD Biomechanics is seeking a highly motivated CNC Programmer to join our fast-paced and ambitions team. We are looking for an individual to help disrupt the current orthopedic bracing manufacturing model and create a painless experience for patients and care providers. You will be responsible for the running the latest in HAAS and Camaster CNC milling equipment in our Daytona Beach Facility. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in CNC machining, be detail oriented, and well aquatinted with a manufacturing/shop floor facility.
- Follow established procedures and utilizes appropriate resources to ensure quality part production.
- Ability to understand and use engineering drawings.
- Ability to perform quality control tasks such and visual inspection and dimension checking.
- 2 years experience with 3 or 4 axis HAAS or equivalent machines
- 2-3 years experience with MasterCam, fusion 360, or other CAM software.
- Ability to spec and order tooling.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with engineering team.
- Ability to recommend process improvements.
- Works well in fast paced environment.